Bringing the greatest insights from Helix to you – Helix Live!
Day 2: Wed 4th Nov - Helix: Profiting from technology in the East
- Helix: the concept – Stuart Hill (Head of Technology & Innovation, Hutchinsons)
- Farming in the East– using technology to target inputs and change the way land is managed – Tom Jewers – Farmer (G D Jewers, Bury St Edmunds)
- Utilising technology to optimise nutrition management – Rob Jewers (Helix East manager)
- Practical and profitable ICM integration, the value of climate, pest and growth modelling – David Howard (Head of Integrated Crop Management)
Helix Live is a series of online seminars to discuss how pioneering technology is being evaluated on farm and ultimately how growers are seeing benefits to their bottom line.
These seminars demonstrate how growers are successfully working together with their agronomists to achieve greater financial and environmental sustainability for their businesses.
- Why growers are involved and the value for their business
- The benefits achieved from farm scale use of technology
- How growers successfully work with their agronomists to achieve greater financial and environmental sustainability
- Specific areas of technology development and their potential value to the farm
- Plus, opportunity to ask questions
BASIS and NRoSO CPD points applied for.
Register NOW to win TECHNOLOGY PRIZES
Join these live discussions – register now to secure a place at your chosen Helix Live session(s).
By registering, you will be entered in our technology prize draw, and could win the following prize package:
- One full day of TerraMap scanning (60ha+)
- One Healthy Soils assessment and report
- One year of Omnia Precision FOC to manage data, plus a visit from an Omnia specialist to support set-up
- Online consultation with a soil specialist to help interpret data
One prize package to be won each day.
Sign up below and we’ll send the link to your webinar(s) and details of how to join by email in good time before the day of the webinar.